ProQ Frontier Elite BBQ
The best selling BBQ Smoker, the Frontier Elite, isﾠ great for hot-smoking everything from ribs to brisket to pulled pork or even the Christmas Turkey.
Our mid-range ProQ Frontier Elite BBQ Smoker is our best selling smoker for good reason. Perfect for getting those hot smoky American BBQ flavours, the ProQ Frontier provides the perfect combination of increased capacity with great food smoking versatility.
Easily catering for up to 12 hungry people, this nifty piece of kit can hot smoke, roast, grill or cold smoke in combination with the ProQ Cold Smoke Generator. The ProQ Frontier Elite's modular design enables added an extra stacker for additional smoking capacity, or removing one if hot-smoking or roasting just one joint of meat. As a rough guide, the Frontier has capacity for four large whole barbecue chickens or 22lbs of meat.
As with all our Elite Smoker BBQs, the ProQ Frontier's porcelain coated 1mm steel walls provide robustness plus insulation. The ProQ Frontier BBQ Smoker has long lasting stainless steel grills that are easy to clean. All fittings throughout - side handles, clips, and nuts and bolts - are also rust resistant stainless steel. The side handles are PVC coated for a cooler touch, and the probe eyelets (fitted on each stacker) are made from silicon to protect your probe wires from damage, they fit a wide range of probe sizes.
A fish/ meat hanger and temperature gauge are included. The smoker's modular design makes it easy to increase capacity by adding an extra stacker. Use just the lid and base as a portable "kettle" BBQ, great for the beach. Folding side handles make it easy to store, or carry. 3 air vents in the base, allow for excellent temperature control.
You might be asking ‘How can I produce great quality hot smoked food easily?’ The ProQ Frontier is the answer, with unbelievably simple operation.
- Smoke, BBQ, grill, roast
- Robust hangers included for fish and meat
- Fully porcelain coated
- 30 lbs/13.6kg capacity: That's 6 chickens 3 on each level
- Internal temperature gauge
- FREE Fish / Meat / Rib Hanger
- Latch locking system and folding side handles for the stacker's for stability and travel
- 4 Air vents for excellent temperature control
- Large capacity porcelain coated water pan for indirect heat cooking
- Access doors for topping up water and adding wood chips without disassembling
- Gromlet temperature probe eyelets on each stacker for monitoring meat temperatures, a must when smoking/roasting for long periods of time
- 2 stainless steel grates for cooking
- Easily converts into a portable kettle BBQ or add an extra stacker to increase capacity.
- FREE Bag of Wood Chips
- Free ProQ Cover
Creating succulent, mouth-watering hot smoked dishes with minimal effort is a cinch with the Frontier. It uses a water pan to displace the heat from the coals and slow down the cooking process, taking the temperature down to 110°C/230°F and ensuring the meat stays moist, and once set up, allows you free time to relax while it gets on with the cooking.
Another huge plus to the ProQ Frontier is that it comes almost fully assembled, with the only fitting required being the legs, and it’s only a few nuts and bolts to screw together and explicit instructions are included.