To ensure optimal results, we recommend the following instructions depending on the medium used:
1. Choose the necessary amount of Grits to use. (We recommend 360 g per group of 6 people).
2. Leave the grits to soak for 30-60 minutes.
3. Drain the water (you can also use wine) still present on the chips.
4. Drill abundantly the tray base to facilitate vaporization of the product.
5. When the charcoal or wood is properly lit and at the right temperature, place the soaked chips in their aluminium tray on top of the charcoal. If you are using a gas barbecue place the tray over the heat.
6. If your barbecue has a lid we recommend closing this so that the meat is well smoked with the aroma of the wine-soaked wood.
Product: French, American and European oak wood used in the production of wines.
Composition: Oak wood chips impregnated with red wine.
Presentation: Plastic bag.
NuBroiler LITE are built using SS304 food grade stainless and with thicker steel. Our competitors don’t even come close on build quality (low grade thin stainless, no thanks!), value for...
The NuBroiler N1, a game changer in obtaining Steakhouse Quality at Home. FREE Skewer Set with each order whilst stocks last! *limited stock Built featuring laser cut SS304 stainless steel...
Green Mountain Grills Davy Crockett WiFi Pellet Grill PRIME Wi-Fi – STAINLESS Platinum Medal for Best Value portable pellet grill on AmazingRibs.com The award-winning, WiFi-controllable Davy Crockett wood-pellet burning smoker/grill...