To ensure optimal results, we recommend the following instructions depending on the medium used:
1. Choose the necessary amount of Grits to use. (We recommend 360 g per group of 6 people).
2. Leave the grits to soak for 30-60 minutes.
3. Drain the water (you can also use wine) still present on the chips.
4. Drill abundantly the tray base to facilitate vaporization of the product.
5. When the charcoal or wood is properly lit and at the right temperature, place the soaked chips in their aluminium tray on top of the charcoal. If you are using a gas barbecue place the tray over the heat.
6. If your barbecue has a lid we recommend closing this so that the meat is well smoked with the aroma of the wine-soaked wood.
Product: French, American and European oak wood used in the production of wines.
Composition: Oak wood chips impregnated with red wine.
Presentation: Plastic bag.
There is no substitute for that American wood smoked meat flavour, and now you can create it in your own back garden. All of our woods are free from bark...
Brandy is a drink with a high alcohol content between 36-40°, obtained by distilling wine. Its design is based on the heating and evaporation of the alcohol in the wine,...
Cognac is a drink made from white grape strains grown near the town of Cognac, France and has a great aroma and flavour, matured for at least two years in...